Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Aug-Sept 2018, I rotated between the post op twins Pam and Ploy almost every other day, on average went to Rowell about 3-4X a week.

1st climax was a threesome with them, BBBJ was always so intense I CIM inside one of them before we even got to FJ most of the time.

2nd climax was Pam or Ploy (can't remember) initiated bareback FJ. She met me outside her working hours for us to get tested together 1st on my insistence. CIP all the way then until i got abit lightheaded.

However no chance to BB them both at the same time, one would insist on CD while I BB the other. Always took turns to FJ the other on subsequent visit.

3rd climax was bringing them back to my place the week before they left. Abit pricy for overnight but well worth the price.

After that I've never encountered anything close to what these 2 offered. I can't even find them now. What sweet, sweet memories.

Holy fuck, thanks bro for the reminder of these 2.
Only 3 words for u - YOU ARE LEGEND! 😅