Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Jay2dh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

sharing a diamond in the rough

found hahn in one of the local forums. messaged her and she respond quick. used to live in the capital of manila but moved back up north close to subic. i took the chance to meet her during an site occular in subic

pretty straightforward outcall. agreed 5k for 3hrs / 2 pops. she come to my hotel dressed decently. while she does not share her face in her photos, pleasantly surprised that she was quite the looker. white porcelain skin with a strong nose. presume she has a mix of sai yan in her blood hehe she's not skinny but curvy in the right places

on to the action:
started with lfk which later developed to dfk as things get hot
shower first before action
let me lick her armpits
powerful bbj. she was able to adjust to my taste of a more gentle bbj
dominant. she made clear from that she wanted to fuck me. and not the other way around. could tell she enjoyed cg, rcg and sitting on my face to eat out her delicious ls. she likes having her perfect tits grabbed. she fights back in doggy and pulls me in in mish
did not feel rushed, ended up spending 5 hours with hahn. signed up for 2 pops, but she managed to get me to 3 trooper

slept like baby that evening

sharing her forum photos and mobile number. more active on viber but also on tg and wa. take care of her brothers. play nice and you'll get more mileage

{edited by mod - private contacts not allwed in sbf}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 11-05-2023 at 09:35 AM.