Thread: Been chasing
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of
Re: Been chasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenbeehuat View Post

Actually know her for like 7 years, but during ns never really meet up with her, maybe my fault.

Usually is I start and I end then she will 1-2 word answer, maybe that’s a clear sign le
It means she is not interested to talk to u. I used to be an introvert in Sec school and very shy to talk to my female classmates. When my favourite A class guai guai girl was "sian" by an ah beng from G class and became his gf, I finally realised the meaning of 男人不坏女人不爱. I started to pick up smoking and chiong disco when I went to Polytechnic and became thick skinned by cracking jokes in front of all my classmates and started to wear more trendy clothes. Ladies really like this kind of guy with a sense of humour who can make them happy and laugh in class. Got many admirers from other classes too especially after I went to gym to build up my muscles and I was wearing tight fit shirt to school to show off my toned body.

2 ladies whom I like but I felt that they dislike me (dun like to talk to me and always give me the "get lost" look) ended up fell in love with me after seeing my positive changes and always like to find ways to get my attention and talk to me. I noticed that their eyes were frequently on me many times when I was talking to other ladies. 1 of them called me one day and said she wanted to introduce a nice girl to me as gf. When I asked who izzit? She said "it's me". I rejected her as she is staying in JB and it will be very tiring to have a relationship with her. The other lady used to be a shy lady in my class but suddenly like to disturb me and make me strangle her neck playfully. We got more and more intimate and she even allowed me to massage her thighs and hold her hands when making fun of each other in class during short breaks. She asked me out once for a date but I rejected her cos her BFF told me that her mum prefers her to get a rich bf cos her father is poor and useless.