View Single Post
Old 26-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS on BKK and Trip of "Area 51" gang (April 2005)

To start the ball rolling I have copied one of my FRs here. Obviously it is the one on Jia Hua..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bros,
Yesterday I visited Nataree. This is the first time for me there in over a year. I use to frequent this MP previously as I had some memorable experiences here. Anyway I was highly recommended by the papasan to a very young gal in the FL section. He says that she will definitely do 2 shots. This gal is very sweet and young (Papasan say she is 20 but she told me that she is only 19 and long way from 20). Service is average, massage non existent but gf feeling is great. She is really a young sweet thing and very friendly. Best thing is she speaks fluent Mandarin (no english though). She goes by the name of Jia Hua.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Not stunning beautiful but extremely cute looking. Beautiful eyes.
Body: 6.5/10 - Would have been better if she had better than B cup. Has nice tatoo on back of right shoulder.
BJ/BBBJ: She gives a short BBBJ and then asked if she can put cap (looks like maybe you can refuse - but I did'nt)
FJ: 6/10 - Not so experienced but allow fingering and yes she still feels some pain when you are bonking her. I guess she is still relatively "fresh" (hehehe). Makes me fell young again...... Oh yes as the papasan said you will get 2 shots.....
GF: 9/10 - Demure, and great to chat with and gives you lots of hugs and kisses.

Jia Hua is from Chiang Rai and has one elder sister working in the same line. She is definitely better looking than her sister (she show me her photograph). Anybody who likes young gals would not be disappointed with her.

PM me if you want her contact. I may call her out over the next few days if I have the time. Cheers.