Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revvv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnat9393 View Post
Just finished my bkk trip last week and finally have time to sit down and give a review. As I was alone and lazy, I didn’t want to venture out to nuru/bj bar. Was supposed to join another bro to Tara but couldn’t join because of work. When I was done with work, outcall massage came to mind, comfort of my own room, no need to worry about safety etc. Did a quick search and decided on healing hands. Added them in LINE and did a booking but thought reckon I should do a quick lookup here. AND I’m glad I did. As the two above posts came out, as being a sucker for SYT, I quickly keyed in Cbody and wow, boy was i spoilt for choices!

Cancelled healing hands and book an hour with one of the SYT (after reading all the reviews in the site), 30mins later, she was waiting for me at my hotel lobby, ready for action.

Looks wise was not 100% as the photo, I would say 80%? But figure wise was great, natural b boobs with tiny waist, attitude was great, GFE feel, exactly like the review.

Her English was great, so we chitchatted a bit on my sofa, I like to build rapport and then she asked if I was ready for massage, so she ushered me to strip naked and lie face down on my bed. She then start pouring baby oil over my back and start proper massage, strength was great, given her size and she did that for a great 20mins. Whilst I was thinking to myself if it was just a clean massage, her small soft hands slide down to my balls and started playing with them. I was then told to flip over as little brother was suffocating already. She teased around with it and many times when I was almost at the edge, I had to slow her down. Cha yen yen, I said. Both to myself and her. She laughed and said ok, then switched to my balls and started licking my nipple. After rounds of repeated teasing, I finally unleashed the beast in me and slammed her to the bed, now I’m on top of her and started nibbling her neck, she knew what I’ll do next, then she pops the topic that she doesn’t do FJ. I knew I could offer $$ to get it but didn’t try then. So I just release it on her face whilst giving me a breast fuck. After we cleaned up, I asked if she wanted to go for supper as I need to replenish my protein surprisingly she agreed as she said she didn’t have any booking after me. We went to Korean town as it was pretty late, had a little drink, and I asked her if she would like to rest back at the hotel. She said just sleep?, I said of course, hug and sleep.. yeah right

Back to the hotel, being a gentleman, we showered separately, I did peep a little of course lol, and then she got dressed in the bath robe. When I came out from shower, she was lying on the bed, like a GF waiting for me. We cuddled a while and I FELL asleep! I was damn shagged. lol. The next morning I woke up early, she was sleeping right to me, I slip my hand into the robe, and groped her breast. Moved on to tickle her nipple and she moaned a little whilst still in her sleep. Just like those Jap sleeping AV that I always watch. My fingers proceeded to the base and she was already wet. Reading it as a signal, I snuck down into the blanket and started working on her “lips” using my tongue with my hands groping her breast, a good 5 mins later, I switched to 69 with me on top. Capped on, I then starting pumping her, and holding her small waist. After a few positions, I just let go and lied shagged and sweaty on the bed.

We cleaned up and went for quick lunch as it was already 12pm. We then bidded our way and she didn’t even ask me for extra. Total damage: 4k thb including the massage. Best deal.
Was this $4k bht for just the massage originally? What was included in the initial $4k ? Thx