View Single Post
Old 20-11-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: CIM after PT reopen 2022

Malaysia PH won! It is expected. Anwar merged with the most powerful Muslim opp party. JB by election is the mother of all GE. Results show the current gen of voters wish to upgrade. Anwar brought in religious he won. However, I guess he cannot be the next PM. Malaysians leave it to the King to decide.

2 good things out of this GE15.

The first. Najib will served his full jail terms of 12 years. Justice is served to Malaysian.

The second. More Malaysian babes will travel into this good country to sell their pussies. After CNY 2023. We could be seeing new BL WLs. Younger and pretty then Princess Cookie. Cookie does not rule PT.

I feel like writting to Miss Seow Pui Yi to train Malaysian SYTs in the art of sex. At least the new WLs must package to almost like her. She is a goddess in the hearts of men here. Pretty, sexy come with Malaysian accent. Big tits and assess. Good for doggy.

Most of all. Willing to give good service. Of course prepare to pay more. Thats the rule of the trade.