View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allowing wife to have another.

I dun know what to say, u r being make a cuckoo and u feels happy about it. Since u dun mind ur wife sleeping around, why dun u sleep around as well. And see if she is comfortable about it.

You reminds me of a friend that is in a similar situation like u many years ago. At least the wife dun sleep around, she just goes around dating other guys. He has to constantly assure himself that it is alright since she is not sleeping around. But in the end things went a bit too far, he took the bold step of walking out of the marriage and has been a much much happier person since.

PS : He always tell me this whenever we meet up for makan, the best thing he did in life was to walk out of the marriage.

*Maybe in ur case it is special, u seem to enjoy wearing different green hats from time to time. So to each his own.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm