View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Temptation Island

Had tried doing in public places like garden, hills, car sex etc but Nothing beats fucking on the beach naked.

Last week I suggested to my date that we visit cafe del mar at sentosa since it's been sometime we been there. She said ok and I know she will wear those short flimsy skirt if we go to the beach.

when I saw her, as expected, she wore those flimsy skirt exposing her sexy legs and perky butt. my cock suddenly got semi hard .

When we reach cafe del mar at about 1130pm, there was not much ppl as it's a week day. Maybe just few couples and 2 groups of ppl. we wanted to lie on those open day beds but it was wet. We saw a vacant daybeb with roof so we took that. There was a couple beside us.

It was damn cosy. Asked my date if she wants to swim and she said yes but need to change first. She said she have to go to the toilet but I asked her to change on the spot.

Since there were not much ppl and it's quite dark, she took off everything and changed into her bikini. seeing her b cup tits made me hard instantly. and I thought i saw a waiter looking at us.

later the waiter told us that the pool is closed and we can't swim. so she wear back her skirt and took off her bikini. She was not wearing anything underneath. i started to feel her butt and then finger her. Man, she was damn wet already and I teased her with my finger until her juice was dripping to her ass.

the waiters and waitress were walking around so it's hard to do anything exagerrating. As I was wearing shorts, I took out my hard on and show it to her. she jerk it for awhile and suck on it discreetly.

As both of us quite high already, I asked her to come on top of me. She was worried that ppl might see. just told her to sit on top nothing wrong. as she was wearing skirt, when she came on top, my hardened cock entered her dripping pussy easily. the feeling was out of this world. I started to finger her clit while she stayed motionless. can feel her pussy tightening my hard cock. others can't see anything as her skirt covered everything underneath.

A waitress was coming and she slid off hastily. My erected dick was quite obvious through my shorts. No sure if the waitress notice.

After that, I ask my date to go on doggie and I licked her pussy from behind. can taste her dripping pussy juice. after that she turned around and give my cock a good suck. ....... to be continued