Thread: Vietnam - HCM
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2004, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
I am appalled by what u guys call a pick up. A pick up means free sex and not paid services. this is my little experience in HCM.

Will feedback about Hanoi when I do my tour.

1 SGD @ VND9300
HCM FR
======

Lido Pub - part of hotel and was there the 1st nite for a short drink and was partially picked up by a gal Trang from Danang but only got to fuck her on my last nite in HCM. She cost me VND200k for hotel room and I gave VND200K for taxi fare and she spend also 3 nites with me having kopi and a little kissy kissy. Closes at 1.

GB Pub - A part disco cum ktv where there are hostess which cost VND100k for tips besides the drinks. Ok place and managed to get a gal and tcss but no tips needed. Closes at 12

Catwalk - a pub at new world hotel. Gals are solid looking but not cheap. Have to book them to sit with u at a cost of US$7 per hour excluding others. Never bother to try though I was chatted up by 1 of the hostess and I gave her my number but she yet to call me back. Closes at 3

Apocalyse Now - Best so far but went on my last nite, Disco concept with lots Ao-Bai Party Gals (ABPG). Drinks are cheaper than the rest of the place. VND45k for a heineken. Did not get lucky but managed to know a gal from Hanoi and I wish she would be back soon so I can start round 2. Closes at 1

Other highly recommended places by the local are Liquid which is close for repairs.