View Single Post
Old 24-06-2002, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by haonamchen
Hi all shanghai old birds,

I will be going to Shanghai too for 2 days and may stay in Four Seasons Hotel. Have anyone tried the Hotel massage before? Any good recommendations (massage/salon) within the area?
Thanks a million.
Ni hao fellow haonamchen!
A recommendation from a fellow Samster myself who's here in Shanghai all the time...........
As far as Four Seasons Hotel which is located at Wei Hai Road, Shi Men Yi Road, it is a newly opened 5-stars hotel late last year, being which there is NO massage service provision there as yet.

However, alternatively, you can always patronise places like Honh Kong City or Macau City which are massage parlours solely catering to massages and 'more'........(refer to earlier postings by fellow cheongsters for details.)

Also, a word of advice, as far as 5-stars hotel is concerned, in particular referring to Four Seasons which was just opened, dun try your luck to bring any gals or 'hanky-panky' there cause they are very particualr of their image and u might NOT know what u will get yourself into hence it is your maiden trip to China as well!

Have fun in Shanghai and play 'safe' fellow cheongster!
PM me if u need further info on Shanghai.............

Cheers bruddder cheongsters!