View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Prague experience (Czech Republic)

So, sharing my experience. Took some from the thread, i'm just returning.

Been around Europe for almost 2 months. Used the website provided above. similar to Budapest's. Anyways, not all locations on mapy is accurate! Do double check and call before going over. Transportation are cheap, just buy the ticket and a local sim card to use google map as guide. Can't really go wrong. Please know the golden rule! If its too good to be true, it is a scam. These slavic countries for famous for it.

I tried an African lady with good body as she gyms. nice ass. damage was around 60 euro 30mins. Basically this is a real apartment in a residential area. u just call and make appointment. Lift up also pretty cool, old school 70s lift with no door and fits only 2.

Tried a massage on mapy. opted for nuru 1 hour around 80 euros. Bargained for 2 shots. Local czech lady, was hot. nothing much other than HJ. First time having body to body, so kinda like eye opener for me.

Side note. I recommend discover prague free walking tour and castle in prague (tips based). Food can try krcma(local tavern bar) and Nase maso (value dry aged beef steak and tartare). There's a beer spa where u get to be in hobb jacuzzi. around 70euros with freeflow local beer and beer bread. Worth going once in your life, need to make advance reservation.

I just want to share. Please report and cancel any credit card, passport and even SIM card if lost. Someone picked up my SIM card and used over thousand worth of international roaming in czech. I realise it far too late and was in Zagreb. I made a police report there and back here in singapore. Now trying to negotiate with telecom. If any bro knowledgeable in this fraud and telecom field please advice. Honestly micro SIM so small, lost liao also hard to find out.

Last edited by xiaoboyboy; 31-08-2017 at 04:24 AM.