View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is me being too realistic making me feel less emotions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Main issue is John made his gf his everything subconsciously without realizing it. This event can happen to anyone when one is over-reliant on a significant someone for feelings, care or anything. John was suffering from depression at that time as he could not get out of a mental loop. Once anyone develops a mental loop, he has to remind himself that he can't do anything about it and look for alternatives or simply drop that matter instead.

To overcome this issue:
First - Reflect on what can be done next since event has already happened.
Second - Talk to the "right" person for alternatives or suggestions to overcome their inner thoughts. There will always be someone smarter than anyone. HAHAHA.
i did reflect these past couple of months. I am started to try to open up the idea of meeting someone new dating etc etc. maybe subconsciously i still have the wall i guess? past 2 weeks met 2 new girls at different occassions, got their contact, but not sure what to do next. still feel not so interested.

guess i need to move on to step 2 and need a wiser person to help me break down this wall ? haha

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord