View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitjer View Post
MidnightTiger, Thanks for ur patience explanation, i jus need some last answers if u dun mind...

- Which are the normal hotels OKT use to book for the GEM? H81 rite?
- im confuse abit as when OKT msg me hotel, it will come together with time slot rite? why do i hav to go to the hotel and wait for the OKT to msg me that the FL is ready?
- when paying up after bonk, you say that room charges are included? OKT will msg me the cost upfront or? need more clarification here...

ok i guess that's all for now although i think im askin too detail... sry ya... hope all bro's got some patience with me...

good day good day~
OK, let me try to answer your questions based on my experience. By the way, I'm talking about OKTs will Yahoo Groups or some other groups.

1. The prices quoted by OKTs is nett and will include the room, condoms & GST (just joking). But no service charges so tips are definitely welcome by the FLs. LOL!

2. When you view the FLs in the group & decide on one that you fancy, you communicate with the OKT only thru sms and the time.

3. The OKT will then sms you the hotel. The hotels used by the OKTs are not buget hotels. Not right to list the hotels here for obvious reasons. Anyway, different OKTs have different hotels. An OKT may also change the hotels with different batches of FLs.

4. You go to the hotel & sms the OKT that you are there. Now some FLs may still be working due to the previous customers coming late or the FL needs to clean up the room, or finish her lunch/dinner or whatever.Don't worry, waiting time will not be long. Anyway, if all customers cooperate and not turn up late, there won't be any waiting time. So do turn up on time or early.

5. OKT will not give you the room number first as like above, the FL may be working and we surely don't want to go up to the room and disturb some other bros bonking his life away. (Although I wouldn't mind doing that, LOL!)

I hope this gives you an idea on the "procedures" but like I said, different OKTs may vary slightly. Anyway, it's not as complicated as it sounds. Just try once and you'll be an expert

Regards
Tiger