View Single Post
Old 22-11-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post
FR for Enjoy from Galaxy - overall bonk rating of 7/10 - clearly very new/green so don't expect commando/PSE service, but put in the effort to guide her gently and she's certainly an above average bonk

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=897001

Highlights - soft natural breasts, very sensitive pussy that gets really wet, smouldering passion and enjoyment during sex

Areas of improvement - minimal English, very green so not one to take initiative (although clearly willing to serve and open to being guided GENTLY)

OKT: Girl is new/unproven, so posed more questions and kudos for making the effort to check with the girl / answer truthfully. Kudos for pointing out upfront girl is green, but willing to be guided which turned out to be true and helped inform my approach during the bonk. Personally feel one of the more reliable and trustworthy OKTs around that also charges reasonable prices, which is hard to say for others. Not surprised to see business doing well if operated in this manner

Room/facilities (repeat from before): Hotel is relatively old, likewise the room is not too fancy but passable. Well-airconditioned and relatively clean, didn't feel too damp and no odour detected. 2 single (or super-single) beds, medium-sized bedside mirror available. Shouldn't need to register if you follow the instructions. Combined area for shower/WC/sink. Hot water works fine, Listerine also provided. Towels are small, but dry and feels clean enough

Looks: Face wise looks very close to the above listing photo posted, just with some spots/blemishes (though not acne) which is covers/lightens up with makeup. Key feature is her pair of smouldering eyes

Body/breasts: Refer to photo above. Natural C cup breasts. Photo taken was from an angle above so seem more sag but IRL is not too droopy with sag extent that is natural for that size. She is tanner than the photo, probably medium brown/tan. Skin is smooth. Ass is quite perky and definitely more than a handful, appropriate for her size/meat level as shown above

Personal tip/context for action below - be gentle with this girl to get best results

Shower action: Very quiet, soft and sensual action. No words spoken, but with occasional smouldering stares. Started with her soaping me, her caresses are REALLY soft. Reciprocated the gentleness when I soaped her from behind, could feel she enjoyed it as her pussy was really wet. Got my dick really hard and grinded her softly from behind too

Frenching: Mostly deep lip-to-lip kissing, with some tongue if she gets into the mood

Pussy/painting: Hair as above, most of it is above the pussy lips. Gets really wet but best approach is to BE GENTLE imo. She allows painting but is SUPER SENSITIVE, she was hesitant and covered her pussy with her hands as I went down, but relented as I demonstrated I was going to be gentle. Was already jerking and grabbing sheets while I was just lightly pecking around her pussy. Attacked it with slow, gentle licks that GRADUALLY increased in speed, and I capped out the ferocity when I felt she couldn't take more (she will pull you up if you go too ham). Had one hand clasping hers and another on her stomach, could feel her muscles contracting as she climaxed with soft moans/whimpers. No foul smell/taste, tasted like natural female juices

BBBJ/catbath/massage: Didn't bother as I wanted to service her instead. Although she interrupted me cutely as I was initiating 2nd shot to ask if I wanted her to service me, to which I said no

Armpit: At times moved her arms up naturally in the throes to exposure her clean armpits. Managed a few licks though minimal as she's generally sensitive. Sufficient for me as the way she enjoyed other foreplay/sex was enough for me

1st shot: Main foreplay was spent in mount position, just staring into her eyes and letting bodies press against each other. Softly grinded her on the outside and her pussy was so wet - could hear the sound and feel the moistness as my dick glided up and down. Capped on and inserted gently, no KY needed, pussy felt adequately tight enough esp since it was so lubricated. Finished in missionary

2nd shot: Foreplay pretty much the same but needed a bit of work as I went soft in the middle prior to penetration. Initiated second round of painting and seeing her climax did the trick. Capped on and inserted without KY needed again, my take is that it hit the spot better for her when I positioned her legs in front of my arms. Finished explosively in missionary, she allowed me to stay in and finish whatever final thrusts I had as I cummed out. Main regret was not being able to vary positions as we bonked on the bed closest to the mirror, but I didn't want to break the flow for myself

Personality/vibe: Really like being with a young, innocent gf. She's not a loud/wild moaner, but will softly moan/whimper genuinely if you approach her gently. Minimal english, had to use translate. Surfed TikTok in between shots, but not in a ignore-you kind of way as she will still engage in convo and also cuddled like a gf
Very enjoyable!