View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
GOOD NEWS.. counter 2 and the whole stretch is closed...( Dunno whats the reason, but HEY....its closed already and I hope the further chapters of this story would be no more.. ( I think)

but my gut feeling says there be more chapters to this story , except it wouldnt be at counter 2.....
Knn la, just when I wanted to take her out, the place has to be closed. Went down to Hollywood that night and walked over to Counter 2 with bollocksman. I saw the door closed and we walked away, thinking that it must be the girls' off day. Then I stopped at my tracks and walked back, realising the "Counter 2" sign had been taken down. I promptly gave a call to Min.

"Hello Min, Unforgiven here. Kun yoo tee nai?"

"Yoo tee hong."

"Mai tam ngan ror?"

"Wun nee mai dai, Min mai sabai."

"Pom don nee yoo Counter 2."

"Counter 2 bpit leow!"

"Kun don nee tam ngan tee nai?"

She told me some funny name which I didn't know.

"Mai ru jak."

"Mai ru jak gaw mai ben rai. Thaa kun proong nee yak ma Karaoke, call me okay? Min poot gup taxi."

"Okay, do la do eng na. Bye bye."

Anyway, I didn't go down to see her at her new workplace during my stay in bkk. Still trying hard to break the gongtao, but still got the urge to go find her. Probably the story will continue to Chapter 15. I will continue writing tonight, sorry to keep you guys waiting.