View Single Post
Old 23-08-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzman View Post
PSA: Pls be wary about meeting up with online guys even if he is a senior poster.. Don't want to mention names but the guy is based in pp, or so he said..

I recently came back frm pp and some1 ghost me (block and delete chat on tg) suddenly half way on my 3rd day there.. And after few days of communicating...

Not sure what was his intentions but after failing to meet up 1st night at bar street after agreed to do so, suddenly disappear and next morning just say had to accompany a friend because the friend emo... then after that the same evening after I rejected his invitation to go naga... And the next morning realized all chats was gone and blocked on tg..

Maybe he had 2nd thoughts on meeting up but I smell something more fishy and just want to warn bros here be careful on who u agree to meet..... Especially in a dangerous country like Cambodia..
Dont waste time on those that say they are there asking ppl to cheong with them,waste time one,once a guy say he was there for working trip,so i pm him in the end blar blar say got something on so cannot cheong then another one i met in one of the bar,told me he also SG here for work trip then tell me next day after meeting will hook up with me,in the end also MIA,talk until brother like that,what a joke lol