Old 06-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keeganhooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

From OP's post and subsequent sharing in this thread I decided to take a chance and reach out to 小曼。Thanks to JBFUN for sharing the contact.
Location is pretty far for those who do not drive and its a ~ $20-23 ringgit grab ride away from city square and ksl.
I must say base on my experience; the reviews so far are accurate.
小曼 is an earnest and hardworking masseuse. I am normally not a fan of chinese massages as IMO I feel they are pain as hell and design to torture POWs during times of war (joke*). The massage strength is good and the strokes are on point, she speaks chinese only but she is attentive to you during the massage (her phone was beeping alot but she dosent answer unless during a break.
At the end of the massage is the HDLY and Juagen as OP chickenrice described i agree with OP, its long but good, i experience slight discomfort at a time but alot of highs and the calming lows like a rollercoaster. At the end you have the option to unload or not. Total for 90mins is 155 + 50 for hj. I think i may have underpaid (may have misheard her quote) but she is humble when getting tips.
Anyways will RTM if time allows, the set up is very professional its dosent feel like a sleazy joint, its the kind you go which guarantees a certain level of service.
Btw there are 7 other MLs there and i saw ladies going for massage there. So married/ family mates can consider especially with the march school holidays coming. Cheers. (Btw is there any good food joints nearby?)