View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by salessalesman View Post
really want to thanks bro Boot for sharing Soda Contact and this is my FR

its worth every cent! initially i thought its quite expensive and hard to find place to park, but after the 1hour session. i am already asking soda for the next session of entertainment sexy massage haha

she can do really proper good massage with good strength but that is not the main point.

she can do hotstone massage with relaxing warm oil which you usually need pay really high price at those atas spa shop but that is not the main point

she can do really professional JG and prostate massage and this is also not the main point! unless you need to do maintenance with her, she can do pure JG and prostate for maintenance purpose but cant release and she can advice if you need anot

the main attraction is her SEXY MASSAGE AND TONGUE with prostate masssage. ITS REALLY like hitting a G spot more shiok then release. i praise her tongue very flexible and she try it on all my diff G spot if you know where i referring so its worth every cent. i was worry its only just JG and prostate but she really impressed me with her service and cheerful attitude!
Bro hearing what you said hard alrdy sia, mind sharing bro appreciate it man