View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.
Thanks bro. You really give me a good piece of advice.
I really need to wake up quickly. I have been like a walking zombie ever since she broke up with me. Not only I can’t get over the memories i had with her (all the dates we had, overseas holiday etc), but also the money I had spend on her. Maybe thats the reason why I can’t easily let go.

I will stop checking on her on social media and move on.