Old 17-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

FYI, actually the girls at Tope 43 are all Koreans...even though they are introduced as Japanese. Reason? So it creates a special niche to attract the jap gal loving crowd, hehe!! Although it should not make a very big difference as long as the service and looks are good, hehe....

Incidentally, tried a lady called Tina at Romantics...big big mistake! Was misled from the start as the gals there are trying to pull business. 1stly, she ain't from HK (from guang zhou) and the things she said she can do outside, once in the room, she will apologised and said no can do! Somemore, ask a lot of questions and not very accomodating in different positions (giving u plenty of excuses but in truth just plain lazy and would assort to anything to get your business!). I should have run but just thought give her a chance since she "waited' for me outside the toilet! Haha...was actually trying 2 shake her off but she actually waited outside! Sigh...plus the female captain also will literally introduce any Jane, Sheila or Mary. Hence, to all bros...South Melbourne should be your 1st choice. The only good thing about Romantics is the cheap rate before 10pm....which is $105 per half an hour. However, in terms of quality, better off sticking with the places in South Melbourne.

To write a FR about Tina would be a waste of time as my advice is to avoid her at all cost!!! Still had the audacity to ask for tips after giving a below par service. Quickly brushed her off and vowed never to return~ Anyway, this is my point of view but just felt things said outside and inside the room has to be consistent. If you were promised a Coke, you should not get a Sprite.