View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post

Saw almost 200 girls at work at one point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post
They still provide full range of services.

I paid 2mil + 500K tips for 1 hour full package service.

The real fun part for me was choosing the girls while they came in groups and all lined up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Thanks bro, up you
I am not sure about that becos IMO the 2.5mil for one shot is extremely expensive...anyway is your money and how you spend is your own business...

I cautioned that if you are caught during the fj at a clean massage place will be in plenty of trouble...hope you can give the cong an good reason and make sure you have your passport ready...

Sincerely doubt any place has 200 gals working...not even the famous ktv...

Anyway pls ignore me if you disagree wiht me...

Note: A friend told me Cong An came midnight to check room during his last trip...he happened to be with his gf and both answered correctly...next day friend asked the receptionist why room check...receptionist answered was checking for those who didn't registered...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post