View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
I am married for 6 years now and I'm still visiting home based MLs for the massage and HJ. At the start felt some guilt but after so long, I take it as a nice treat for myself once a month kind of thing.

The baseline is never involve feelings with the ML. Just go there, massage, get a release and that's it. Whatever happens in that room, stays in that room. I don't go home thinking about the ML often or even fantasize "what-if".

I don't hire prostitutes or fuck around with other women. It is always just massage and HJ.
Hey bro can you share with me that Home-based massage via pm? address and pricelist please.. much appreciated ☺️🙏