Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by king6788 View Post
Finally back in Beijing after a while. Tried to call Lily and gladly found out she is still in business! I asked for someone pretty and young. She said she would send Tiantian. About 30 minutes later Tiantian showed up. Definitely meets my requirement! She is about 165 and 45kg. She said she is 20 years old. Just came to Beijing recently. We chatted a little bit then proceeded to shower. She was very engaging in the shower. Then moved to bed. Her service was very good. Excellent BBBJ until I asked her to stop - so I don't finish right there. Tried few different positions. Seems like she liked to be on top the most. On and off moaning. Didn't sound fake. Eventually finished with me on top. Unlike most other girls I had 2 years ago from outcall, she didn't leave immediately. We stayed on the bed and good chatting and touching for a while.

Overall I was very pleased with Tiantian. I would give her:

Face: 9
Body: 8 - slim and tight - cannot go wrong with 20-year old
Boobs: B
Service: 9
GFE: 9
Damage: 600 inclusive of taxi

Compared her to some massage service mentioned in this forum, I think this is much better deal. Lily called back to ask for feedback. I mentioned only issue was boob not as big as I expected. She said next time I call she would send someone that meets my requirement. Can't wait...
I am Lily's regular customer whenever I come to Beijing. She always manage to send me the right person each time. Tiantian is very sweet as her name suggested. She is very pretty and you are right, can't go wrong with 20-year old! Service is excellent. Very GFE.

Btw, if you like Tiantian, you will love Dingding. Like Tiantian but better body. Taller and bigger boob. She is my favorite!