Thread: Stupid heart
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 4
Catsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud of
Re: Stupid heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
A v well known semiconductor company. Anyhow, I got acknowledgement from my boss for solving the cyber security cum programming. He say anything that needs to be reproduced has to be converted into sales. Actually, programming v difficult already, now need to undergo cyber security before can reproduce a decent work.

Anyway, i dun think you will know nuts about this. It either brings out the best or worst in each character, the only saving grace is that the doer is a zharbor, must be at least a bit chio can already, no need to be v chio. Whenever talking to zharbors, they can get backups from the bosses. They have many chances to bring out the hapharzard or absurb characters in them, it depends on whether the bosses are cheekopek or not?

If dun want any troubles, try not to associate with zharbors. Even if too exhausted, also dun talk a bit to them. They can use your emotions to destroy your job, life and career.

Most bosses are cheekopek from my experience 🐱 I'm a boss but NOT a cheekopek 🐱