Old 22-04-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Starvinmarvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Hi everyone. Most of you will probably notice that I have never posted so how trustworthy is this info? I used to have another account but when I bought a new phone last year, I lost my login. I have since made a new login but only did reading on here.

I noticed there is not a lot of info about Kapoo joints on here so today I’d like to share some detailed info about Kapoo joints in Thailand.

I’m the type of guy that likes to research something to death before I buy or do something. Luckily I’m fluent in Thai so I was able to navigate kapooclubwebboard without any difficulty.

Firstly, I’d like to point out that contrary to what most people think, FJ/FS is available at 80%+ of these places. You of course need to negotiate with the girl yourself.

I’ve been to a dozen+ Kapoo joints (some multiple times), and only 2 places didn’t offer FJ/FS. The usual rate is BJ(bbbj is up to the girl but they are less likely to do it compared to massage parlors or soapies) + 500-1000baht, FJ/FS +1500—2000). 2 shots is also up for negotiation. I’ve had girls given me 2 for 1500.

Some people ask what’s the appeal of Kapoo joints. Someone in another thread was correct in pointing out that communication is a problem because most of the girls cannot speak English, and to my surprise they are correct. Massage abilities are almost nonexistent at these places as well.

For me the appeal is young university girls. Some people may like office girls or in some cases I’ve even seen them advertise girls working at Swensen and MK restaurants.

Many places constantly have new girls coming as many of them need to make money for tuition or simply enough to buy something new.

A new Kapoo place opened near my condo in Silom in January and I’ve gotten to know the PR. Sometimes he PMs me with new girls. This Place sends uncensored face pictures so I know exactly how the girls look like before I book them. Many times I’ve had a girl(18-21 years) that just started working a day ago(maybe I’ll do a writeup on them sometime) . There’s nothing more exciting than that to me.