Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kovan massage

a new spa opened at hougang o h - w e * spa and had mostly thai MLs, which caught my eye, so made appt with b o w i e.

pros - individual room, clean and spacious. there wasn't much teasing when i was on my back, and was getting worried that maybe no gq. but she asked me to turn over, she started doing the usual hard press on my inner thighs and above the groin area and my dick started to get hard. i thought she would stop but she continued pressing around my erect dick and even rubbing around it. this went on for a while, quite shiok. when she eventually asked me if i wanted a special body massage i could not say no.

what she did next surprised me cos she took off everything and started rubbing her boobs all over my body. she had a curvy ass and boobs which you can hold with your hands. her finishing move was her rubbing her pussy against my dick, i came in no time.

cons - no attached toilet. massage was so-so, if you want strong thai bone cracking then this place not for you.

she later told me that the owner also runs seas*** well**** at beach road, which explains the thai connection.

entrance is 6 8 and extras are 2B.