Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Hey, it's Uncle PuTongRen, a pleasant surprise! Passing down his wisdom. Wanted to meet you in Shanghai back in 2007 but you were in Chengdu or somewhere enjoying your tea, so met up with SGPshanghai69 and Sextronics without you.

I will heed your advice. Will avoid all these places when I visit Paris (1st Time) next month. Thanks!

Noted, for me is Museum, Museum and Museum only.

Brother,
Haha! Sorry for not meeting you as I really am all over the place in China. Honestly, I know Paris well enough that I do not need a sub-way map despite of its large and quite complete network. I will tell you why the next time I see you.

If you want to visit some night life, for a drink, a cafe along the side walk, you can go to Boulevard Saint Michel and Boulevard Saint German. They are in the 5th district and frequented by mostly youngsters. This is also where the Latin Quater is (It is called Latin Quater because there are many universities in this area, and in the old days, in the old days, Latin was the language of instruction, and hence many people here conversed in Latin, and so this place is called Latin Quater). At this place call Saint German des Pres, if you search thoroughly enough, you can find some joints where you have girls doing lap dancing. Sex trade is expensive in Paris, unless you take the risk to go to Pigalle or the Rue de St Denis. Please do not respond to small advertisements, whereby you are required to go to the girl's place, you would be ripped off.

In the 20th district (arrondissement, in French), you can find PRC girls at 50-100 Euros (depending on quality). Take the subway to a station called Bellevue, come out from the station, you might be able to spot some of them. Beware of this area, it used to be an enclave for the arabs, but this place has been 'invaded' by Asian, such that it becomes a China Town, and there are troubles now and then. There is even one very big Chinese Sea Food restaurants. People in this district are mostly from Wen Zhou, and they speak a kind of dialect that you would not understand.

So much for now.

Good Luck.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man