View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by universale View Post
I'm a long time Sydney-sider.

Best in Sydney would be 'a touch more class' in surry hills. Sister store 'Liaisons' in Edgecliffe is good too.

Lots of girls on everyday, ranging in their 20's and 30's.

I've had some of my best white girl experiences there.
Thanks bro Universale!

Visited this as my first foray into the Sydney scene. Located within a townhouse a short walk from Central Station, A Touch More Class is a premium setup with tastefully erotic decor.

Upon being buzzed in at the door, was asked by the receptionist if I had a booking, which I did not. Apparently prior booking is essential for some ladies due to their popularity. As a walk-in customer, there was still a good variety of ladies available. Prices vary by duration, not by lady. You have a choice of meeting the ladies at the bar, which is kinda open, or in a private room. I chose the latter, which on hindsight is better imo, as the ladies will introduce themselves individually and explain their dos and don'ts. More importantly, it is the chance to gauge the vibe the lady has with you. Of several ladies introduced, all were ang moh, well spoken and of various ethnicities and body shapes. There's something for everybody here. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, aussie, italian, polish, brazilian etc. They have a roster showing which lady is available on a particular day.

{non sponsor url not allowed in sbf - edited by mod}

Chose Morgan, a tall, svelte italian brunette psychology student from Milan with a pair of perky natural double Ds. Paid at the reception, and strangely, the receptionist handed over a portion of the fee in a bill folder for me to present to the lady in person. I assume it has to do with some legal technicality.

Morgan lead us to our room which was surprisingly spacious, had 2 queen sized beds (for group bookings, she memtioned), a spa hot tub with a separate shower area. Both beds were in separate areas and had wall-to-wall and ceiling mirrors. Everything was very clean and well maintained.

Before proceding further, it is standard for the lady to conduct a health examination, which we made into a huge joke. Broke the ice immediately. Showered alone, which I was prepared for, having read prior that this was standard for the ang moh establishments here.
Morgan is a real conversationalist and we hit it off straight away. The whole encounter was very sensual with DFK throughout. Over the years, I've learnt that the way a lady kisses is directly related to how she will perform in bed. Morgan was superb. She loves nipple stimulation and I gladly obliged. Super reactive nips on her DDs, my fav type. Painted her smooth pussy until dripping wet. I guess she came in my mouth as i tasted her gush and felt her convulsions. Simply love gals who can let go and enjoy themselves. FJ was equally sensual, no rush with maximum skin and lips contact. Overall Morgan is one of my top experiences ever. Great GFE throughout, in an intellectual, sexy and sensuous package.

A Touch More Class is certainly a premium joint with an impressive selection of ladies. Highly recommended.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-05-2023 at 10:02 AM.