Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raymond28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

V Layla - ease my worried mind
Wanted to try some Vietnamese and seems a smorgasbord on offer at n5m these days. Had some rare inside mail from another WL that her photos were legit so one less uncertainty covered.

Waited for her in the room she came in with a lovely smile and tight black dress. Of the half dozen V girls I've seen she would be my pick looks wise, sharp features. Body petite, nice b cups, slim with very fair skin. Only downer for me some questionable tattoos, overdone for mine.

Not much shower action, quite talkative and funny with good English. BJ was pretty good for a newbie, some spit and hand action. Not 100% sure but in hindsight she may have tried to finish me there, no issue for me I wasn't even close. Dom on then on top for some CG, I could tell she was a bit cautious so switched to Mish quickly. Came in her pretty easily, could only get 1/2 to 3/4 in but tightest pussy I can remember in a long time. Hugs and kisses as I exploded.

She's definitely not conditioned yet to take alot of cock. if gentle sex with a Vietnam beauty is your thing then I'd highly recommend. If you are the type that is into vigorous sex and/or packing some size probably a pass