View Single Post
Old 18-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Haha! Walking down memory lane, are you? Ok, let me share my places though i had posted before.

- Multi Storey Car Park: All over Singapore, as long as they are high storeys with at least 1 side without HDB hereby. I think should be around near 10 different MSCP ba, countless times.

- Zoological Park on a quiet weekday afternoon, in a secluded hut where you view the giraffes! Once.

- Tan Tock Seng hospital handicap toilet right outside the ward. Once.

- Countless times at the staircase nearby my gal's block, handicap toilet of a Polytechnic, many times.

- B2 stairway of Takashimaya, leading to the carpark, mid noon of a busy weekend. Once.

- Stairway of Suntec City, on weekend evening. once.

- Swmming pool of my friend's condo. Twice.

- Movie theaters on weekday noon. Twice.

- Punggol area near Punggol Marina. Few times.

- Stairway of International Plaza, top floors of the residential.

I think that's about all there were, might have left out a few other places but ya.... that's about it. ^_^ Overall experience was thrilling, exciting. The fear of getting caught yet doing right there when we need it, felt just like animals with no control... Haha!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!