Old 18-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
qguy qguy
Re: Fucking in the public area

1)Inside my car stopped with hazard lights on the shoulder of ECP(Changi) on the bridge looking @ the infamous fullerton nite view..were both totally naked..ramping hard away with the occassional car...ZooM..ZooM..past, kinda thrilling as dunno when the next BMW will stop by & TP knocking on the window..anyway finish up round 2 with her giving mi a BBBJ just outside the car kneeling down & mi enjoying the nite view of our CBD

2)Mount Faber..a playground at a seclude spot..gotta walk past a bridge & some cave things like that..she was lying on top of the inverted-U ram half naked & mi ramping hard away with head turning here & there scared ppl come..kinda kinky & also many mosquitos too! think she kana bitten by mosquito on the ass as the ramp is made up of metal bars hollow in between. Haha..what a smart mosquito..

3)Labrador Park..carpark 1 i think where the park track will lead to the secret tunnels where last time they used to fight japs..hell lots of mosquitos inside those tunnels...& also kinda errie feeling!! Chop,chop finish up den ciao liao

Cheers!!!!