View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Guzhen Guangzhou, China

I cannot find any thread on this lighting town known as Guzhen, I didn't get much information about this place also before I go there for work....but I found some interesting places, so I just want to share in case other brothers happened to be there for lighting business also....!

My First Virgin Guzhen Trip In China

My Glass-Gem In Guzhen ~ China!

Introduction ~ Guzhen is a town full of lighting and also full of small, medium and large factories around the out skirt of Guzhen. Guzhen is in Zhongshan Province In Guangdong State….(Southern China)

Guzhen is a very big town……! I stayed at one of the best hotel in Guzhen that is the Zhongshan International Hotel (5-stars)

I was very busy in that 4 days and 3 nights really working trip as we work the whole day non-stop and we have seen 9 companies and visited 4 factories, every factories is about 1.5 ~ 2.5 hours drive.

Ok….the first 2 night is boring as we didn’t where to go and we reject out suppliers offer for a night out except dinner as we have to put a good image in front of them as I am with my Hong Kong partners there.

First night we end up in a place known as Huangguan ( a clean massage parlour) with 2 hours massage in a VIP room with huge TV, free flow of dessert, drinks for RMB 280 for 3 persons……good deal! ( in my heart, wow…so cheap) A very nice place with posh deco and so forth. We had our dinner at the same establishment as there is a KTV (Crown KTV) and a restaurant in one stop centre kind of style.

Second night, the same shit thing as our HK partners want to enjoy but don’t want to let our suppliers knows….KNN. We found another “Foot massage” parlour near our hotel …….. this time is worst open area with glass window but damn kow cheap 3 persons for RMB 240….without dessert but with drink like coffee, tea, milo and juice….all type of juice but the one I want ……don’t have….and the girl have low-cut dress and we can only see the half papaya…..coming out…..blood ooze out of our nose…..2nd night vegetarian also.

Third day….last day, we have the busiest day as we need to finish what we came there to do….and the last one is about 2 hours drive….and Walla…..we met with a Malaysian manager there……KNN….of course I started to ask about the “lubang” after the serious discussion is over.

He said to me….I bring shame to him as the happening place is in our HOTEL itself…..5th floor the other wing….same management as our hotel so girl friendly lah!…Cursing and swearing….why didn’t we explore that dark area behind our hotel?

It is a Spa….together with a disco and also a KTV…they called it “Tong Fong Wei”

First I was given a big menu and I don’t what the shit is written there….I say I want the special one…..the called the “Red Dragon Kin Silk” something like that……ok!

I was lead to a room and there is a wooden panel on top of the huge bed…….I don’t speak Mandarin….so the girl just smile all the time as I pick her from about 250 gals group……tall slim and fair….boobs B-Cup as I am not a boobs person so ok lah!

First I was “command” to strip…..and have bath together….with her papaya….and follows by the bbbj……soap all over us….cannot tahan already…..then rinse me like a baby.

Back to the bed….she dry me with a warm towel…..and ask me to lie down while she adjust the Red Dragon Rope……….and she lie down on her belly on the rope itself and started to swing into clockwise many rounds……and adjust her mouth into my didi…..and release…..she spin and spin grinning my didi….with her skilful bbbj round and round…damn shiok….heaven on earth! The best thing is that her teeth never touched my didi while the spinning!

Date: 21st Nov 2008 (10.30pm)
Name: Shiew Hwang (something like that)
Body: nice curve, smooth silky fair skin have sharp features from Jiangsu.
Face: 8/10
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy wet wet wet)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small (B-cup but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (almost prefect)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative) Have to start to learn at least t speak mandarin….pho thong hua
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes…..of course! She says…”tang ren ke yee”
Finger: Too shock blur already enjoy her service too much even to think of fingering….!
WIR: Yes definitely if I need to go to Guzhen again for another “factory” visit
Skin: Very Smooth
What turn me on: The Red Dragon…..dunno what…..! me no speak Mandarin mah!
Damage: For 2 hours of pure heavenly treatment RMB 680. (discount for hotel guest RMB80) Total damage: RMB608.

By the way, the girls WILL not release you if you had only one round….the company policy MUST have at least 2 rounds before can go……..! She suck me dry…..!

Next KTV

We were lead to a room and ask to have a “char” first while the mamasan arrange some girls for us to view….ask why so late?

There is 3 mamasan and each bring in a group of 25 girls each time…..but the time of the second round…..I ask actually how many girls you have here…….each mamasan have about 300+ plus but half is taken already since it is past midnight already!

So after seeing 150 gals ….I ask the mamasan to introduce a SYT and sweet girls for me….my eyes blur already…cannot remember so many names and numbers…old already …….one tall Peking mui comes in…ok…on!

Back to the hotel went up to the executive floor for a cup of coffee and snack to get to know each other…..KNS my mandarin is really need polish up……so many laughs and giggles…..and many whats…..ok pay the bill down to the room for action time.

Nice girl……bath again….but this time she is a bit shy……FK all the way…….in the bathroom……both have foam bath…. Like James Bond…..hahahahahah!

Back to the room…slow exotic kissing….while saliva dripping down…..the cheeks….and she is so smooth ……and fair….her hair smell like rose…..turn me on….! We start the fore play about ½ hour and cap….I did all the position I can think off….and because she is so cute and elegant…I cum quickly in spite of the 2 rounds of red dragon…..hahhaahaah!

After another hour of Chinese language class from her….she climb on me again…….hahahahh!

We had, doggie, reverse doggie, missionary, side thrust, all sort of positions I can think of and it is a bit difficult for me to cum that night after 50 minutes of pumping as it is my 4th rounds…and almost knock out already as I am very tired already…! TKO!

Date: 21st Nov 2008 (1.00am till 5am as got a early morning flight)
Name: Li Lee Wan
Body: nice curve, smooth fair skin
Face: 8/10
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy wet and tight)
Boobs: 7/10 (a bit small but firm and pinkish!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost prefect)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes
Finger: yes…..she love it!
WIR: Yes definitely if I need to go again for another “sight” visit
Skin: Smooth silky
What turn me on: Her curvy bodyline like model.
Damage: RMB 800 + RMB 100 (tips)

Well, my second adventurous cheonging experience in a strange town…..hahahah!

I fall asleep even before the flight took off………..and have a sweet dream not wet dream as no more bullets!