View Single Post
Old 29-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The 1.5k could be for your girl that you brought into the club. If you actually stayed from 10pm to 3am, and only charged 12x390baht, this is considered slightly cheaper than other joints.

It's common to go Czech alone, esp if you still have bottle remaining. Seating at common area has its advantage. Can bio all the girls and listen to music.
actually i didn't bring girl to club, the "girl" i spoke of is actually a friend i met from another gogo bar that had moved to work at Czech, and she always asked me to go Czech to visit her.

However, I know that my friend is angpai, so she is charged more money.

but that 1.5k is for the coyote, which I am quite sure, cause i vaguely remember that on the bill.

I also suggest if anyone intends to go Czech, go find papasan called Earth. (they pronounce as "Ert")
Why i say that is because 2nd night, he took care of us when mamasan guitar was not around.
(which was sad cause she's actually really hot and sexy, and I'm into mature/married women. it's like a mild fetish of mine)

And compared to Guitar, Earth didn't push shit like give 1kbaht to this person, give 1kbaht to that person, all tips are up to you.

I gave only 500baht to him and 1k to my girl, and 200baht each to the 2 waiters/waitress.
First night Guitar kept asking me to give 300baht each to the waiters/waitress, total like 3, even though 1 of them was only in there for like 2 minutes at the start. I still give cause i guess i was kind of drunk too.

Anyway just my experience, if any of you guys had better experiences and/or deeper pockets than me then good for you and i apologize.