View Single Post
Old 26-02-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
24 years old local Eurasian chinese, Pearlyn

As it's already late in the night and I have to wake up bloody early in the morning, i shall keep it simple and sweet.

Name: Pearlyn
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 47kg
Vital Stat: 34B-25-35
French: Yes
Cunnilingus: Yes
Fellatio: BJ with cap. This is the only setback i guess but the reason is cos she has to frequently travel back to her country, she doesn't want to risk not able to clear the custom for contacting any disease. Hope you guys can understand. It's an ang mo country where she comes from but i shall not reveal in here.
Fingering: Yes but not too rough.

She is open to all races. I think due to her westernised thinking.

Though I mentioned that she's an Eurasian, she looks more like chinese. Chinese with sharp and nice features, her mix comes from her maternal grandma, so the gene is no longer that strong, consider 1/4 ang mo only. She's very fair and with very big and beautiful eyes! She has that classy look, long straight hair.

She's currently working a full time job and will be going back in late March or early April. If she can get the minimum appointments she wants a day, she will quit her job. Her job is long hours and 6 full days week, so if the earning justifies, she will quit.

Her damage is 400/1/1, excluding room, caps provided. This is her asking and is the same price as Angelica. If you ask me, I think she's still worth it overall. For Angelica's case, we know she can command much higher price but since negotiation with her concluded that she's willing to settle for lower rate, I charge Angelica lower.

Last but not least, do NOT ask for her contact, she's working for me!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!