Thread: Krabi, pls help
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 7
phaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of light
Krabi, Ao Nang

Just came back from Krabi, stayed in Ao Nang beach. Not much info found online and wasn't expecting much but here are what I managed to find.

1. Panda/So Good Massage (on Ao Nang Road, next to Just Relax) - just went to get a food massage (because only saw aunties sitting outside) but they called for a young one (looks mid 20s) and she promoted for oil saying same price (300B) so went for it. Curtain setup. After a good rub (with brief on but she wrapped a towel so that won't get oil on it), she offered specials. Quoted HJ for 1k and FJ for 2.5k. Nego HJ for 700 (-entrance) and asked for top naked (+100). Gave a sensational one and shot out sucking on A cup. Decent skin. Total damage was 1.1k including massage fee.
2. ChiangMai Massage (Ao Nang Rd, near RCA) - only went for foot as it was very hot (3pm sun) and kinda tired from island hopping tour. 300B. She offered full body and hinted special but I said I would come back later at night. Look not pretty (30s) but body looked good.
3. Happy Massage (same stretch as #1 , a few shop further up) - after #2 , took a walk along the beach road and grab a beer to watch sunset. After a beer get bored and came back up to find some actions. Passed by #1 but didn't see the girl from the other day so keep walking up but stopped by another pretty one (looked to be in late 20s) after a few shops. Decided to go in for "full body" but lots of curtains are taken up. She said there are more in the back so went further in and got a proper room (bed and toilet+shower). Asked the price and she said room was 700 and FJ 3k. Nego to 2.5k all in. Gave a good oil massage with lots of teasings and a bit of HDLY. Turned around to get B2B with oil (man-made C). After that, capped BJ while rubbing herself with my leg (not shaved). Proceed to cowgirl with lots of moaning. Change to doggy (decent ass to grab) but won't let me poke her a*hole so I just grabbed her slim waist and pounded to finish. After that rested a bit, chit chat and went to shower together. Played around in the shower with some dry humping. She asked want another round or not but I couldn't. Tipped her 100B after. Total 2.6k (include entrance+tips)

Conclusion - Ao Nang beach does have some actions beside the famous RCA (which I only passed by with family). Many of the massage shops offer happy endings or full service. My tips is to walk around alone and check out those sitting outside, they will beckon you over. Specially at night and more so at late night, they would even change to normal clothes and those definitely got game. If not sure, don't be shy and just ask and nego. Of course not as good as BKK/Pattaya/Phuket but since people usually go to Krabi with family, these options are for those sneaked out to get some actions.