View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 08:27 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 16
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang girls standard at all time low

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
GL has never been the same since covid. we thought the YoG was bad when they took away all of the street walkers, now the price increase, service standard drop.

i only use GL now if i really need a release, other than that i run to JB, i find the girls there more willing to please, plus if i give tips, like RM$20, its like $6+ and they will be pretty happy (btw, tips is not part of the GQ, i usually pay for full service)

the only thing about GL is peace of mind, many times in JB, i always look at the warning light in the massage room, thinking of a quick exit plan should things go south.
Actually I thought service was already going downhill since before covid.