View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is me being too realistic making me feel less emotions?

Maybe TS is a case of “Once bitten shy twice” haha

Many people have been bitten many many times over and over yet they still go for it again and again. Simple reason- afraid of being alone. They dislike being alone so much that they rather get bitten than to live life alone. They rather stay in a toxic relationship than to be alone. But there are some who truly like being alone. They can live alone, go to restaurants alone, watch movies alone, travel solo etc.

After my last relationship ended I began to do everything alone. Travel, dining etc. Just me and myself. After a while I enjoyed it so much that I start to feel a little detached from family and friends. I questioned myself why am I acting a little cold and distant to people to I know. Then I realised it’s because iam addicted to the peace and quiet only achievable when iam alone. I do meet up with frds once in a while but most of my leisure time iam alone. It’s quite exhilarating to know my happiness do not need to come from anyone nor depend on anyone.

Being alone is a power few people can handle. If TS enjoys being alone, congratulations.