Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
musangk1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Study: Why do guys cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Don't know why guys cheat in general, but I'll tell u why I cheat.

My wife has a low sex drive. Or perhaps I am not skilled at all. It's hard to get her wet for me because she says it hurts. She's saliva conscious so she doesn't like frenching. She will do it sometimes, but it's not gonna get her in the mood. She also doesn't allow me to go down on her, much less giving me BJ.

She does try, and because it hurts, she has consulted doctor for vaginismus. At least now can enter but I'm not allowed to move much. Only one position is possible and because she has never been sexually active nor interested in sex, during the slow process of sex, she will talk about other stuff that honestly kills the mood.

Cheating has never crossed my mind though because it is something unforgivable. It was until recently where a big incident happened in our relationship that I found mentally and psychologically difficult to overcome. We are back to normal more or less, but I do feel depressed often. Had bouts of depression, and didn't fare well with medication. Previously went to a few rounds of counseling. But didn't feel like it was worth it. After this incident, the talk of counseling came up again.

Didn't think counseling have any use (maybe didn't find good one) and it is expensive. Feeling good from counseling was just temporary so I thought, why not use the money for another avenue to feel good.

There we are. Feel free to judge me, I deserve it.
As long as you leave no traces, you're still a good husband! Just think of it as a stress relieve therapy and you're alllll gooooood