View Single Post
Old 31-10-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: PT isn’t really worth it anymore

Yes my friend! 10 yrs ago. 2 Princess. Pat and Jac. Pat may not return due to reasons. No matter times cannot stand still. As we approach a new yr. Allow me. 4 shocking things in 2022.

SK Halloween party that gone wronged. 153 youngsters lost their lifes.

Thailand pre school murders. Do u believe Thai King will enforce fire arms control? Not even the souls of the childrens. Politics is the root of all evil.

UK has the first Indian PM. The joke in the WWW. Ang mo cannot handle the jobs, they out source to Indian. Very funny!

The people cannot wait. We open gates to XBB. We pretend we are almost out of the crisis.

1 more if I may?

Malaysia GE15. The first in the world. 18 yr old childrens can casts the votes. Yesterday news. Malaysian here allreally started to return to home towns for votings. I respect them because they love their country.

Happy Halloween, every 1! For me the safest of all is to watch the movies,Halloween and SAW. Be afraid stay at home. In the traditional of John Kramer aka SAW.

Those who dont appreciate life, deserve no lifes. I want to play a game.

And we know. No victims lived.