Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
So far I've good experience at these locations in JB: Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Plaza DNP and Stulang (apartment CMI, no AC)

JWAF LBs are the most convenient for me and the cheapest also, RM80 per pop so usually I take 2-3 at one go.

Didn't see many Thai LBs at KL when I was last there, mostly Malaysian LBs which I'm not too keen on.
Agree.. JWAF lbs have approved green sticker and good to go.

Stulang apartments I learnt a lesson not to directly drive there with our S plate cars. They seem to think sg ppl are ultra rich. The country is rich, not the locals.

One time I was done with an lb, went down to see 4 guys surrounding my car looking inside! Lucky i came out just in time..

If this happens to you, do what I did which is approach them and nicely but firmly tell them off. Why? When i was much younger, a friend was getting robbed in jb he pissed off the robber by shouting and hurling racial remarks, the robber returned with a knife. You tough or not, if you see a weapon, risk to reward to fight back is not worth it, best is to do the Michael Scofield - "We run..."

Ps : my friend fought back. He's commando trained by the way, survived the fight but lost a finger.