View Single Post
Old 17-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: L Messi Vs C Ronaldo

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...onaldo?cc=4716

Evra: Man Utd more of a team now

Patrice Evra has suggested ManU r a more complete team w/o CR, despite the Real Madrid man's blistering recent form 4 his new club.

Ronaldo is vying with Lionel Messi 2 be classed as the greatest player on the planet - having scored a record equalling 38 goals in La Liga so far tis season - & his loss was felt by ManU when he departed 4 Real Madrid in the summer of 2009 as Chelsea claimed the Premier League title the following season.

Losing a player of Ronaldo's quality would harm any team, but United manager Alex Ferguson worked on fashioning his team in2 a superb unit & it paid off as a 19th Premier League title was secured with a 1-1 draw @ Blackburn on Saturday.

The present United team lack the swagger of previous incarnations, but they hv a solid spine & France left-back Evra feels teamwork has been the key 2 glory.

"When CR was here he did a great job but the team was playing 4 him & maybe people 4get tat," Evra said. "But since Carlito [Tevez] & Ronny hv gone United look more like a team.

"I don't say tat we're better w/o Ronny but, sure, we look more like a team. Tat's an achievement as well.

"If you were asked 2 pick 1 player tis season, I don't think any1 stands out. That's why the credit 4 winning the title tis season goes 2 the ManU spirit."