View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Finding love and happiness is a very complicated subject..for me happiness I can always find from more safe stuff I enjoy doing like travelling, eating good food and playing basketball etc..better not from falling in love with a hooker..anw I feel the gfe are all fake de in commercial sex.. probably just to get u to RTF cos u are not a fk up customer..unless you are already popular among Sg girls and Sg girls always like to flirt with u, it's very hard to believe a wl is truly attracted to u when she gives u gfe..I saw a wl before waving happily goodbye to a customer and the moment she turn away, her face become very black and unhappy..
You are totally right.

That is why I say that : It is all about do what that makes us happy.

YOLO. Life is short.

Typical guy in Geylang.