View Single Post
Old 28-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Waking D're is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaking D're is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Young, decent looking 36C SG girl

Hi all brothers,
It has been a while and i also busy in career, no so involve in Sammyboy. But Coco just gave me a call and i can't but bring this good news to all brother!

Yes, Coco decided to come back. And she is back for more. Her stats is now 36C-27-36. Oh! You can imagine how sexy she is now~~

She also told me she want to increase her price. 120 for 1 and 150 for 2 shots.

I will not spend more time describe how she wishes to please you on bed, please refer to previous FR. And after you experience with her, please share your FR as well.

As usual, the criteria for contact is the FR posted, genuine intention and my discretion. Number collector is not encouraged to PM me.

All request please send by PM instead of in this tread, this tread is good place to share FR only.

Please understand i am only helping her as friend and might not able to clear my mail box everyday.