View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Got back fm bangkok last week but didnt hv time to rf… so here it is..

I booked Pam from Doki Doki for 90 min nuru massage. Shes one of the popular ones that if u didnt book ahead, no chance of walk in..

Appearance wise not syt, maybe ard 30, but nice face with a killer body.. again not slim but not fat either, meaty where it matters, with her C/D boobs and friendly smile, will satisfy most men in the looks department. She is actually friendlier in person then her photo which looks quite stern fyi…

Where she really excels in is her nuru massage. She is an expert and veteran, positioning her body for the various positions for your pleasure… by the time she gave her very long AR and even longer BBBJ, i was almost there! It was a really tough choice whether to release in her mouth or pussy as i know the FJ wouldnt take long for me…

Eventually decided to FJ, so got capped and released while she rode me to heaven… quite short road tho haha…

When i looked at the time after being cleaned up, was shocked only 15 mins left! Surprised i lasted that long for 1 shot but guess no 2nd shot this time round… so she just suggested a simple massage for the rest of the time.. nothing to shout about, just a relaxing massage and then times up!

Looks : 7 (not syt)
Boobs : C maybe D, felt heavy but not stiff. Couldnt determine if real
Body : 8
Massage : 10 (nuru)
AR : 9 slow at first then she’ll tongue fuck your arse
BBBJ : 9 slow and sensual, not fast and furious.
FJ : 7 (too short time for proper rating)
RTF : there are a couple of other girls i wanna try so only if these are not working on that day..

Hope this helps! :-)