Thread: locanto scam?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: locanto scam?

i have been actively browsing thru locanto for many years now. just about as many years as i have been on sbf.

based on my experience locanto is still mixed of both genuine as well as scam ads. although many years back there are are more genuine ads as compared to now where there seems to be more scams. but that is not to say there are no gems on locanto.

just last week i had a wonderful experience on locanto. a lady user replied to my ad. she said she was expecting 200 for 2 hours. no cash or funds transfer up front. no loss to me so i agreed. she showed her pic on telegram. pleasant looking local lady. i still wasnt sure if she would turn up at the agreed place and time. i did not have to wait long though and she turned up. she actually look much prettier in person than in the pic.

long story cut short 2 hours turned into about 5 hours we spent together in the room (i had the room booked for 6 hours thru an app). needless to say both of us enjoyed our action behind closed doors.

we chatted in between and found out that she was actually a former school teacher now teaching in a tuition centre and giving private tuition as well. she said she is very selective in the people she meets. and that she does this more for the thrill factor and making a bit of pocket money at the same time i somehow kinda believe this. planning to meet her again soon.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.