View Single Post
Old 29-08-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheeseburgers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
L18H40G5

First time here since reopening, was a GL Warrior before COVID lockdown, but im cautious as the FR seems quite boring.

Went to my favourite (pre-Covid) H40, OKT looks familiar but not the usual guy. Only 2 girls inside tank, both not smiling (lao jia will know thats not a good sign). Both are GND instead of chio bu, but nvm i try.

Paid $60, follow to room, tell me no shoes inside room. Go in, tell me clothes hang there. My cock abit shrunk at this time because in NS my SGT also talk to me same way, nvm i tahan first. I strip naked and stand there look at the wall coz im scared the SGT...oh sorry, i mean the girl angry while she meddle with her phone and strip at one corner. She walk into the bathroom expecting me to follow, all the while no eye contact, but its ok, my rank is Private only. Wash my cock like its rubber hose, inside im crying because my favourite house got this type of bad sheep. Oh, she immediately switch off all lights upon entering the room, cant see what i chose also...

Lie on bed looking at ceiling mirror thinking why it has became like this, while she spend 5 mins showering alone. I feel quite sad for her and for myself. She came out and sat beside me, i thought things are becoming better but she started to literally shake my LJ back and forth while sucking my nips, my LJ also confused whether to steam anot so i tried to think of erotic thoughts to make it work.

First time having trouble ejaculating during sex, even at FL Dome 1 when i meet average looking girl i feel damn shiok when bonking, but this one i had to fantasize about other girls....

Only moment when she was smiling was when i was leaving...alone, she closed the door behind me while i walk out and the OKT ask me how was it....
Thanks, will go down and try her