Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

[QUOTE=180baht;23264083]
Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
I think let's clear up the confusion.
There is no upfront entrance fee to be paid.
However, if anyone were to use the facilities and/or view the girls and then walk out before choosing any ladies, you would need to pay RM88 when leaving. [/QUOTED]

You are correct.... I went with a friend and had inform the counter guy we just want to view the ladies. A captain who was sitting on the bench beside the counter told us to get a wristband number and led us inside. He said the wristband is for id if we decide to onz the girls later. We did not need to change to their uniform but had to put our phones inside the locker but we were allowed to bring our shoulderbag with us. While waiting at the mirror parade area, we were served with coke by the bangla although we never asked for it.
About 20 mins later, the girls came out and I chose 1 of the girls. My friend did not choose any and waited for me at the canteen without taking any of their food.
After I came out I retrieved my phone and both of us went to the counter. I was asked to pay RM$268 and my friend was asked for RM$88 even though he never used their facilties and only had a glass of coke.
Who ask u to drink the coke and wait inside. You should waited him below