Old 24-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Didn't saw any review on no.8 here so I decided to share with here. I go for chemistry, Gfe, can chat or not and service. I have RTF here several times because of very good sessions with her.
G8
Looks: 8/10. Cute, pretty and sweet.
Boobs: 7/10. Not for boobs lovers bit I like her size and large black pointed nipples when she is high. Stick your tongue and attack her nipples in any directions and will surely hit bulls eye.
Body: 8/10. Smooth skin, vietnamese color, not as white as G5 but ok. Curves in the correct place. I love to stroke and caress her thighs. No stretch marks, not much tummy fats. She is from a province between Hanoi and HCM. Small in size, can carry her and piak piak. But be careful of safety. Don't fall down.
BJ: 9/10 Sensational. Suction is good, DT once in a while. She provide AR to regulars she is ok with and have ample time. But not into asshole. She just lick the area between the balls and asshole. Not bad for a CAT 60.
FJ: 10/10. Super wet if u lick enough of her pussy which is her most sensitive part. She is ok with any position and yes, both of us like doing on the chair inside the room. She like to look at the mirror and see my penis going in and out of her pussy. Her favorite is still doggy where she get the most sensation from, she is super tight in that position.
Attitude: 10/10. Not a time watcher. Can chat well. She worked in Dubai manicure and pedicure for 2 years before coming over here. She speak good fluent English.
French: 10/10. Can speak french very well.Passioate and wild french kiss, lick each other tongues, teeth and inside mouth, lips. Mouth rinse provided before and after each session. I don't smoke and always eat fisherman sweets before I visit any lady.
RTF: Definitely. Already visit her few times before posting this, to ensure her service is consistent. One man's meat may be another's man poison and one man's poison may be another man's delicacy.