View Single Post
Old 22-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Visited Mspa recently. Facilities are so-so but the food is good, Cook on the spot for you. The movie room sofa not so comfortable. HV spa also offers cook on the spot for you i think after 9pm so i think HV still edges in terms of facilities.

However, i dont like that we have to take the hotel lift to the girl's room on another level in my spa robe. Feel v pai seh. The girl i got was 666. Heard is ang pai. Body and face does look like pics but too hyper and moan v fake. So not my type. HV spa would still be my goto.

Hahaha..... LPPL
Wun make any difference if its the girls service you are going for as both HV & Mspa use the same agents for girls supply. You'll probably encounter the same set of girls as they are rotated between joints.

Probably its the facilities that tip the scale on which to visit.
Some like the spacious well maintained facilities at HV.... while others prefer the brand new facilities of M Spa.... very new except abit smallish in size compared to other spas.