View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
donatello88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Thanks bro for the update. Can I know where the Indonesian batch went to? I visit VIP fairly regularly , I did enjoy my recent few encounter with Indo to be honest, their service and "appetite" is crazy high compared to VN ladies, though of course both have gems.

Edit - found it out. You can ask from the okt in VIP but basically it's a short walk away.

Sneaking in a FR as well

566 (Miu Miu) Vietnamese, worked abt 6mths so far in JB.
29 year old but make up etc places her around mid 20s looks wise
Face - good, pretty and nice hair. Main reason I picked her.
Body -Shorter (160cm) fake C/D cup boobs but still done well and looked and felt natural. However physique wise out of shape, chubby stomach which personally I find a turn off.

Initially started off well - she spoke very good Chinese and very giggly and playful.

Her initial Nura massage (ice hot) was awesome and she goes straight for the rimming without reservation. I got excited. However as she moved to BJ I'm not sure why but she switched gears way too fast and started to go super brisk, hard and fast, and almost like she wanted to make me fire fast.

This carried on as she mounted me in reverse cowgirl. Good thing was that she clearly does Kegels exercise and was super tight despite her age.

However, she rammed me bloody hard and her moans although loud, felt way too forced and sudden and super turn off. I tried to slow it down, take control, but each time she would grab my hands, and grind harder or faster.

End of the day I honestly didn't enjoy this experience as it did feel more like she wanted a wham bam 5 minute pump and be done with it. Compared to previous times where they typically did their GFE chit chat, teasing and foreplay, and followed the customer's preferred pacing.

Fully admit that each bro will have his own taste. If you want a tiger screaming fuckfest type of session I'm sure she's great, her BJ was forceful but no holds barred and shes tight as drum.. probably can push for backdoor with this type if you fancy. However those who perhaps like to pace the session out and relax, seek a more GFE type of session, this is not the car for you.

Last edited by donatello88; 08-03-2023 at 04:56 PM.